Friday, September 11, 2009

Funky Friday- Queen of Hearts Necklace

When I started this blog way back when, one of the first posts featured a necklace called "Queen of Arts". Well, for today's Funky Friday, I decided to make her sister, "Queen of Hearts". I started the same way as last time, with a scrapbooking frame and some broken jewelry pieces that I've saved. The image is from Kimberly Crick at The Enchanted Gallery.

This necklace was fairly quick and simple to make, and I am debating on whether to add more details to it, like dangly details off the chain, but I think for now it's a nice change from the usually VERY elaborate stuff that I do. Here's my Queen:






I've decided to finish my queen line of jewelry, so be on the lookout for more queenies coming soon. In the meantime, tomorrow is Sassy Saturday and I'll be featuring a blog from one of my comment contributors! Now I'm off to finish watching carpet installers...

4 comments: