Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sassy Saturday Featured Blog

Why do we blog? Personally I do it for two reasons. First, because I love to share what I create. I like hearing opinions and what other people have to say about my art. Second, because I can write whatever I want, tee hee. But really, I think we all want to share with each other our experiences, whether they are creative experiences or life experiences, and just have someone there to listen.
Which brings me to Sassy Saturday. I've decided that I would like to feature a different blog each week from one of my comment contributors. I think it's a great way for all of us to network with each other and get a chance to share in each other's creative experiences. SO, if you leave me a comment on one of my projects during the week, I may be featuring your blog on Sassy Saturday.
This week I chose to feature Sande, owner of Raven's Ranting. Sande posted a comment on my Bombshell Hump Day Hop posting. Sande's blog is nice and laid back, features some great cards (one of my favorites is in her "grid" post, and I love the "exploding box"!) and has awesome music by Pearl Jam and Fuel playing in the background.
When you get a chance, visit Raven's Ranting and show her some love! Have a great weekend, I'll see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment