Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sassy Saturday Featured Blog

First, I'd like to mention that Gutter Girlz had posted their new prompt for this month. Check it out if ya wanna, but be sure to do it with no little kiddies nearby!


Now on to Sassy Saturday's featured blog. As you may or may not know, I will be linking to one of my comment contributor's blog every Saturday just to share in the creativity. This week I've chosen Melody, and her blog is called Mel's Place.

To start off, Mel's Place is covered in sparklies, which is an immediate plus! And, this blog is all about scrapbooking, which is something I feel inept at doing, so it was cool to go and see someone who has alot of passion for it. Be sure to visit Melody and let her know what you think.

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment