Thursday, January 7, 2010

Smeared Ink Stamp Line Sneak Peek!

What what you say? Did you do a double take after you read the title? Well, I have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT to make! If you've been following this blog or the Smeared and Smudged forum for a while, you may have heard mention of a Smeared Ink Stamp Line. Well, that dream will become a reality relatively soon. For my loyal followers and friends, I have an exclusive sneak peek at one of the images that will be available in the line!

This image is called Accordion Carnie, and will be available in one of the sets. I made my sample today following guidelines for the Macabre Monday challenge #20 over on the Haunted Design House blog, and I hope you like it!


*click pic for larger view



So the purpose of this sneak peek is for you to tell me what YOU think of the image! Leave a comment and let me hear it, and you will be entered into a drawing for a free stamp when the Smeared Ink line releases in a few months. I'll announce the winner on Feb 1.
Ready, set, go!

18 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome, is that hay she is sitting on? Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reeeeeally like this image... so twisted... in a good way :) And the rest of the card is fab... lovin' that background! Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! This is fabulous! CONGRATULATIONS!!! how super exciting!!!!

    I can hardly wait to see what other designs you have up your sleeve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked cool!! I've gotta have this.....actually I'll need all the sets...ha haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image! Edgy and unique...I can't wait to see the rest of the line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally creepy and fabulous! She's just awesome! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the other images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it too much to hope for an entire "Carny " set? "Freaks" is one of my all time favorite films!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes! I love her! I love clowns, and generally all creepy things. She's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is wild and crazy! I love it!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terra, this is wonderful!
    This little girl behind her "cool mask" is so sad... :(

    This will be great stamp, my imagination just flyes now... :)
    And many quotes and wors fits with this so fine!

    I´m waiting to have these!

    Great job, again, you very tallented woman!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it, congrates!!!!! i can't wait to see the entire set, and what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK....I can't wait to see what the line looks like. We seem to appreciate the same "genre" of stamps...very eclectic with a rock n roll sometimes macabre edge!!! I am hanging on the edge of my seat here in anticipation of the new stuff. Congrats on having the guts to take the leap...jump, and the net will appear. Hisses, Rockin Robin Caldwell

    ReplyDelete
  13. The character you have created is beautiful. The whole story of her life plays out in my head from this one image. I love the whole "put on a happy face" thing. I hope we will be seeing more of her and her carnie friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is to cool! I would love play with that stamp your card is wonderful!Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Terra, great image!! Can't wait to see what else is in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. loveeeeeeeeeeee her...so dark and sad and hardcore. love it!

    ReplyDelete