Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big Fish Challenge at Burtonesque Dolls

This week Smeared Ink is partnering with The Burtonesque Dolls to sponsor their Big Fish Challenge!

The fabulous Dolls got the chance to play with our Carnies stamps and Fortune Teller Digi, and you simply MUST go over and see what they created! The challenge is to create a Big-Fishy Scene based on the movie Big Fish , and you have until Monday, August 3rd to submit your entries.

The winner will get a Carnies Umnounted Stamp Sheet and our Fortune Teller Carnie Digi, which isn't even available any more! How sweet is that!


*click for larger view


So, go now to check out all the details and wicked projects over at The Burtonesque Dolls. Can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. That carnies set doesn't disappoint!! It has something everyone can use, and tons of sentiments!!
    I also love the gypsy fortune teller!! I haven't used her YET. I went for dead dancer first!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I already commented!! BUT, while blog visiting, I noticed this whole new look here!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete