Friday, August 26, 2011

Mixed Media/Stamping Books Destash Sale

Hi all,
I have some mixed media/stamping/arts books from my own collection that I am ready to pass on to new owners. All of them are fabulous in my opinion and I've learned alot from them :) I have listed them below with generic pics of what they look like, along with price (about half off their retail price) and # of pages. All of them are gently used and in great shape. If you are interested in any of them, please email me at zaharstudio@gmail.com and I can send you a paypal invoice for total + shipping. Thanks for taking a look!




Artist Trading Card Workshop- Bernie Berlin
127 pages: $12




Layered, Tattered & Stitched- Ruth Rae
128 pages: $13


Bent, Bound & Stitched- Guiseppina Cirincione
128 pages- $12



30 Minute Rubber Stamp Workshop- Sandra McCall
127 pages- $13



Making Greeting Cards with Creative Materials- MaryJo McGraw
121 pages: $12



Greeting Card Magic with Rubber Stamps- MaryJo McGraw
125 pages: $12


Stamp Art- Sharilyn Miller
126 pages: $12



Collage Cards, Mini Books, Slide Mounts & More- Suzanne McNeill
50 pages: $9


Simple Soldered Jewelry & Accessories- Lisa Bluhm
144 pages: $13




The Pop-Up Book-Paul Jackson
160 pages: $13

No comments:

Post a Comment