Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Days of Creepmas- Day 3

Welcome to day three! This post is going to be short and sweet, as my stomach bug has gotten worse rather than better. Ugh, I'd much rather have the flu I think, although I don't want to jinx myself. Hopefully it turns for the better today and I can get a project done for day 4...

There is some good news though, I do have the winners for Day 2's Smeared Ink prize! By random #, our winners of the Steampunk Christmas digi set are:

Jolly Blogger: Donna 
Merry Hopper: Maureen S

Congrats gals, please email smearedinkstamps@gmail.com to claim. 

I hope everyone enjoys the hop today; you can find the blog roll in my sidebar, and hopefully I'll be back in full swing with a project for Day 4.

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you're ill. I wish you a smooth recovery. See you for day 4 then!

    Also congrats Donna and Maureen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!

    Congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hon, I'm so sorry you're still sick. Worst time of year for it to happen. Have to say WOOHOO! about winning the Steampunk set, though. thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Terra, I am so sorry you're going through it...I do hope you have someone looking after you. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well - take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies!!! And so sorry to read that you are not well... hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No! hope you feel better soon!!!

    And yay!! thank you! That would be me! love the digis, cant wait to have a play! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the lucky ladies. Sorry you are feeling ghoulish. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terra, sure hope you feel better soon. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete